We invite you to the premiere learning, networking, and business solutions opportunity for store course materials specialists and related business partners—premiering at CAMEX 2017!
CM-X will present a specific, focused, and guided agenda for store course materials specialists and related business partners that will take place within the larger CAMEX context. CM-X is designed to drive stores' success and maximize your return on investment at CAMEX.
Why Attend CM-X, in conjunction with CAMEX?
Store Course Materials Specialists:
- Dedicated track of programming specifically for course material specialists focused on the evolving role these key staff play and the development of a store strategy for the new era of course materials
- Comprehensive learning and trade show experience in only 2.5 days onsite
- Collaborative store-vendor discussion and strategy sessions to support smart partnerships
- Bonus content and an additional meal function beyond regular CAMEX registration—including pre-conference webinars to ensure maximum impact onsite
Course Materials/Related Business Partners:
- Dedicated track of events and sessions that deliver the course materials specialist audience you need to reach
- Collaborative store-vendor discussion, strategy, and networking sessions so you can share your value proposition, describe how you can help stores succeed, and enable smart partnerships
- A focus on preparing store professionals and exhibiting vendors for effective interactions during the trade show
- A pre-conference webinar for vendors to ensure they understand the new program and how to engage fully and successfully
CM-X Program Partners
For information on how you can become a sponsor of the inaugural 2017 Course Materials eXperience contact Tony Ellis at email@example.com